If you have any questions, please call us at 618.664.2200
1. This scholarship is funded by Bradford National Bank in Greenville. These scholarships will be administered by Bradford National Bank.
2. The Bradford National Bank scholarship has been given out annually since 1999. It has a value of $1,000 payable to a college or university of the recipient’s choice.
3. The recipient must maintain a respectable grade point average and must display qualities of leadership, dependability, and honesty.
4. This scholarship will be awarded to a student who has not received a full tuition and room and board scholarship.
5. A total of eight scholarships will be awarded. Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded in Bond County Unit #1, Bondy County Community Unit #2, Highland Community High School District Unit #5, and Triad/Marine Community Unit #2 High School to graduating seniors.
6. The selection committee for this scholarship will consist of at least four persons: The principal or their designated representative, a high school teacher, a guidance counselor, and a representative of Bradford National Bank.
7. The scholarship must be used in the same calendar year in which it was awarded. In the event the recipient cannot use it, the scholarship must be relinquished, and it will be awarded to another student.
8. The recipient will receive a certificate stating, “Bradford National Bank Scholarship” and bearing the recipient’s name.
9. Family members and relatives of Bradford National Bank employees, directors, and board members will not be eligible for this scholarship.
10. Applications must be submitted by APRIL 23, 2021 for Greenville, Mulberry Grove, Highland, and Triad students either online or to your high school guidance office.