If you have any questions, please call us at 618.664.2200
1. This scholarship is funded by Bradford National Bank in Greenville. These scholarships will be administered by Bradford National Bank.
2. The Bradford National Bank scholarship has been given out annually since 1999. It has a value of $1,000 payable to a college or university of the recipient’s choice.
3. The recipient must maintain a respectable grade point average and must display qualities of leadership, dependability, and honesty.
4. This scholarship will be awarded to a student who has not received a full tuition and room and board scholarship.
5. A total of 14 scholarships will be awarded. Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded in Bond County Unit #1, Bond County Community Unit #2, Highland Community High School District Unit #5, Triad/Marine Community Unit #2 High School, Centralia High School, Nashville High School, and Christ Our Rock Lutheran High School. to graduating seniors.
6. The selection committee for this scholarship will consist of at least four persons: The principal or their designated representative, a high school teacher, a guidance counselor, and a representative of Bradford National Bank.
7. The scholarship must be used in the same calendar year in which it was awarded. In the event the recipient cannot use it, the scholarship must be relinquished, and it will be awarded to another student.
8. The recipient will receive a certificate stating, “Bradford National Bank Scholarship” and bearing the recipient’s name.
9. Family members and relatives of Bradford National Bank employees, directors, and board members will not be eligible for this scholarship.
10. Applications must be submitted online by APRIL 19, 2024 for all students at all schools. Online applications will be distributed to the respective schools.