Applies to all transactions and may help prevent overdrafts by automatically transferring funds to your checking account from another account you may have at Bradford National Bank for a fee.
$10 per transfer
Allows you to overdraw your account up to the disclosed limit for a fee in order to pay a transaction. Even if you have overdraft protection, Overdraft Privilege is still available as secondary coverage.
$25 nonsufficient funds fee per item
Want to sign up or discontinue?
Call or email us to sign up or discontinue this service at any time.
|Transactions Covered With Overdraft Privilege||Standard Coverage||Extended Coverage|
|ACH Automatic Debits||X||X|
|Recurring Debit Card Payments||X||X|
|Online Bill Pay Items||X||X|
|Teller Window Transactions||X||X|
|Everyday Debit Card Transactions||X*|
*If you choose Extended Coverage on your consumer account, ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card transactions will be included with the transactions listed under Standard Coverage. If you already have Extended Overdraft Privilege coverage, it is not necessary to request it again. Business accounts automatically have Extended Coverage.
If you would like to select Extended Coverage for future transactions, call us at 618-664-2200, visit any branch, complete a consent form (link below) and mail it to us at 100 E. College, P.O. Box 279, Greenville, IL 62246, or email the bank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can discontinue the Overdraft Privilege in its entirety by contacting us at 618-664-2200 or sending us an email at email@example.com.
What Else You Should Know
- Good account management is the best way to avoid overdrafts. Use our mobile banking, Internet banking, and telephone banking services to keep track of your balance. For additional financial education resources, please visit www.mymoney.gov.
- If multiple items overdraw your account on the same day, each item will be assessed an appropriate Overdraft Fee of $25 or a Return Item Fee of $27. All fees and charges will be included as part of the Overdraft Privilege limit amount. Your account may become overdrawn more than the Overdraft Privilege limit amount because of a fee.
- For consumer accounts, there is a $125 per day overdraft limit. For business accounts, there is no limit on the total overdraft fees per day we will charge.
- Bradford National Bank may suspend your debit card if you incur overdrafts in excess of the available balance in your account, including any Overdraft Privilege limit (as described herein). Debit cards on your account will remain suspended until you make sufficient deposits so that your available balance, taking into account any Overdraft Privilege limit, is positive and then you contact us. Bradford National Bank may also suspend your debit card if your account is overdrawn more than 32 consecutive calendar days. Debit cards on your account will remain suspended until you make sufficient deposits so that your account balance is positive. You will be charged a $5 debit card reactivation fee per card when your card is reinstated.
- Overdraft Privilege is not a line of credit; it is a discretionary overdraft service that can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Click here for more information on overdraft coverage.
Money Management tools
Learn about more ways to manage your money.