Bradford National Bank was founded in 1867 by James Bradford and his son, Samuel. While there are no official records attesting to the fact, it is believed that the bank was started with $10,000 in capital.
The strong foundation the Bradfords provided enabled the bank to withstand numerous threatening times, surviving when many other banks were forced to close their doors.
In September 1998, Bradford National Bank opened its first Branch outside of Bond County. The Marine Banking Center was opened at 155 N. Duncan in Marine. On May 15, 2002, Bradford National Bank broke ground on its new Highland facility. It officially opened its doors October 28, 2002.
Today, Bradford National Bank continues to grow in the tradition started 152 years ago and now has assets over $275 million with four full service locations.
We are a very safe and secure community bank.
With the future and service to our clients in mind, Bradford National Bank has added many new financial products and services. These products and services allow us to provide better service, while maintaining the safety and security for which we are noted for.
After 152 years, Bradford National Bank is one of the oldest locally-owned financial institutions in the area. With over 60 employees, we provide friendly, personal service. Call or stop by for information on your banking needs!