Bradford National Bank News Release
BNB Employees Recognized
Bradford National Bank, with locations in Greenville, Highland and Marine, held its annual employee appreciation dinner January 21, 2012 at Michaels Restaurant in Highland.
Bank president Frank Joy presented a year in review of the bank. In 2011, the bank installed all new ATMs, awarded four $1,000 scholarships, published a book on WW2 Veteran’s in Bond County, supported hundreds of local organizations with sponsorships and more. In addition, Joy reported the banks market share in both Madison and Bond Counties increased.
- Traci Slatton, five years, and Duke Ronat, 10 years. Custodial Staff.
- Jane Corneilus, Greenville Branch and administrative assistant to Eagle One Investments.
- Terry Barth, 30 years. Terry is vice president of consumer lending.
- Sandy Dasenbrock, 35 years, head teller, Greenville.
- Maureen Frueh, 45 years, Assistant Casher and Greenville Branch Manager.
The dinner was planned by the staff of Bradford National Bank, Highland. Each employee received $10 in Highland Chamber Bucks and were surprised by management with new Bradford National Bank jackets.
In 2012, Bradford National Bank will celebrate its 10th anniversary in Highland and its 145th year as a community bank. For more information, visit www.bradfordbank.com.