ACH Direct Deposit
Direct Deposit of Payroll
About Our Employee Payroll Direct Deposit Service
- Utilizes your PC and the Internet
- Paying employees by check is becoming obsolete.
- Today, more than 50% of the businesses in the United States are now paying their employees electronically using payroll direct deposit.
- Our Employee Direct Deposit service allows your employees to deposit their payroll earnings into the financial institution of their choice.
- Your employees can deposit their payroll earnings into several accounts and/or financial institutions automatically.
Our Employee Payroll Direct Deposit service has many options and features that provide your company with the best system to meet your needs.
We will provide you with all forms, brochures, documentation and software you will need to begin your payroll direct deposit program.
Your business can electronically transmit payroll direct deposit transactions to us 24 hours a day.
Your employee payroll direct deposit information is safe and secure with us. We use the newest encryption technology and multi-level password protection.
Our Direct Deposit Saves You Money
Direct deposit of your employee's earnings is less expensive than producing payroll checks.
Without direct deposit you must:
- Print Paper Checks
- Separate Checks
- Sign the Checks
- Stuff Checks in Envelopes
- Hand Deliver Payroll Checks
- Stop Payments on Lost Checks
- Re-Issue Lost or Stolen Checks
- Reconcile Payroll Account
With direct deposit you need only to:
- Transmit deposits directly to us
- Print payroll stubs
- Distribute stubs to employees
Direct Deposit a Benefit to Your Employees
- Your employees can deposit their payroll earnings into the financial institution(s) of their choice.
- Your employees will have the comfort of knowing their payroll deposit is always made on every payday, even if they are sick or out of town.
- Your employees can have faster access to their money by using ATMs across the United States.
Our Small Business Customers Service includes easy access
- For employers with less than (10) employees we offer an interactive 24 hour Voice Response Service.
- This service allows your company to transmit payroll direct deposit information directly to us by using any ordinary touch tone telephone.
- It is quick, convenient, safe and secure. Average time to direct deposit (10) employees pay each pay period is two minutes. This is substantially less time than printing and delivering payroll checks.
- Our Windows Software processes large volumes quickly.
- Our Direct Deposit software can import transactions created by your payroll system.
- You can transmit payroll transactions to us 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How to Sign Up
For more information or to apply for our electronic payroll direct deposit service, contact Randy Alderman.